We arrived at Copan Lake (Osage Point I believe) and launched out around 6:00 pm or so. While putting our jugs out, we noticed several little showers coming our way. While those showers missed us, we encountered a bigger one. This storm poured on us for about an hour and would not let up. At 7:30, we decided that we better go back out rain or not and get our jugs in before dark. The rain stopped after 20 more minutes or so and pulled in 16 blues! Some of our jugs had 2 fish on them!
My name is Ryan. I have been married to my wife, Alicia, for more than 12 years. We have 4 children. Life is busy with work, school, and family. I teach the teenage/young adult Sunday School at my church. I love to hunt, fish, build things, garden and landscape, and spend time outdoors. Feel free to contact me at ryangoins@yahoo.com.
0 comments:
Post a Comment